Join the world’s best LGBT football supporters’ club!
Being a member of Canal Street Blues is a great way to meet other LGBT fans of Manchester City FC, whether attending home or away matches, or even meeting to watch the match in a pub!
You will also automatically become a member of the official Manchester City Supporters’ Club too, and receive your own membership number and membership card.
The costs to join for the season are as follows:
- Adults: £10
- Senior Citizens (60 or over): £5
- Juniors (15 or under): Free
Full year membership will run from 01 August to 31 July. Reminders will be sent out to existing members before 01 August to renew for the up-coming season.
If you join after 01 August, your membership will expire on 31 July, regardless of how many months you have been a member.
The joining fee is the same regardless of the date when you join.
Some of the advantages of joining are:
- Chance to get tickets for games before they go on general sale to the public (Seasoncard or Cityzen members only).
- Meet fellow LGBT fans before, during and after games (for our home games we are currently finding a venue in Manchester).
- Meet other LGBT fan groups from around the UK (they are a friendly lot, even when we play their team!).
- Access to areas specifically reserved for official supporter club members before and after games.
- Let members car-share or travel together to away matches.
- Meet players past, present, and City V.I.P’s, and get invites to exclusive V.I.P. events.
- Arrange or join social events i.e. quiz nights, Christmas do, other meetings.
So, if you are interested in joining, complete the following form below to sign-up, or if you have any questions please use the contact link at the top of this page.
If you don’t receive an email with further instructions please check your spam folder, or use the contact link at the top of this page to contact us.